Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September, Do you remember?

    A song by Earth, Wind, & Fire from the 70's. It shows up on my Pandora feed from time to time and makes me pause to enjoy the music for a moment. That's my old man moment for the month. This is going to be a short post as I've got things brewing that I can't announce quite yet, but hopefully in the next week or two.

    Last month was a busy one and I came out okay but not fantastic. The last week of the month involved an inflamed tendon that messed with my getting around and made it hard to write. Ended with just over 19k words over 11 stories, about half being started projects that didn't get finished up until September.

    This month saw me finish up "The Handmaiden's Touch", "Oakai", and "Frozen in Stone" for calls leaving two short stories in process. "Broodlings" & a yet unnamed one about Scarecrows. The later is stalled out as I'm not 100% sure where to go with it. Still got six weeks to finish it up, so there's time left.

    I've managed ~14,200 words and I suspect that will swell to close to 30k by the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment